- Founded in Neah Bay, Washington by Capt. Tom Ohaus
- Born of a passion for light tackle, hands-on sportfishing in the North Pacific.
- The search for the ultimate North Pacific fishing took Capt. Tom to Sitka in 1993
- Capt. Chuck McNamee joins Tom as a 19-year-old deckhand in 1993
- For nearly 30 years, Tom and Chuck have built Angling Unlimited on the highest standard of hospitality and charter fishing, while seamlessly bringing value to every stage of our guests’ stay.
Our methods at Angling Unlimited are hands-on and the tackle is as sporting as you like.
Our lodging at Angling Unlimited is convenient and comfortable for groups of all sizes.
Our boats are custom designed for the waters around Sitka – perfect for anglers of all ages.
Our friendly crew will see to it that your Alaskan fishing vacation is seamless and worry-free.
Join us, and you’ll see why 90% of our business is repeat or referral. Our guests expect nothing less than the best. We deliver!
Want to know more?
Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter – the Angling Unlimited eNews – to get monthly updates about Angling Unlimited, the fishing, and all the fun from the season.
We respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.