We were at Angling Unlimited for June 25,26,27 this year. The onshore weather was terrific as we sunned ourselves on the deck each afternoon. The entire crew is first class and always on time. We fished with captain chuck and his son Luke. They are a great team and got us all the various fish we wanted. The atmosphere was light as we joked and laughed our way through the day sharing jokes and laughing all the time. Attention to detail is the name of the game with Angling Unlimited. The whole crew are very professional and no detail is overlooked. BTW Capt Chuck makes the best sandwiches! Can’t wait to come back next year.
- Highest catch rates in Alaska
- Best time to catch a trophy silver salmon
- Reduced rates – a 20% savings from our regular rates
- Catch salmon, halibut, and rockfish in the same day
Join Us This September!
Arrive Sept. 3 – Fish Sept. 4, 5, 6 – Depart Sept. 7
Arrive Sept. 7 – Fish Sept. 8, 9, 10 – Depart Sept. 11
$1945 for 3 days fishing & 4 nights lodging
The Best Salmon Fishing in Alaska!
Hear What Our Guests Have To Say About Their Angling Unlimited Experience
I have lost count as to how many times I have enjoyed this trip to Alaska, but they get better every time. DJ never fails to impress me with his ability to find the fish. Chuck has a great guide in DJ …. always into serving the customers. By the way, the 1st mate (Caden) did a tremendous job as well.
We had a great time! The weather for us the past two years has been wonderful and last Thursday it was 78 in Sitka. It was warmer in Sitka than our hometown of Seabeck. Jake and Brian were amazed at the fish they caught, and this year was a wider variety of fish too. Our boat caught salmon, halibut, lingcod, rockfish, true cod and black cod. Bob caught a couple of halibut that were over the 40″ but under the 80″ limit, as well as an oversized lingcod. I had a fun time reeling in a rockfish that a lingcod decided to have for lunch that day so I landed two fish in one.
Captain Jack was once again spot on. Really, he is a wise soul and boat captain at the ripe old age of 26! It is always a good day on the water when you are catching fish, laughing and having fun. Calvin, our deckhand, did a great job. I was surprised it was his first year being a deckhand as he netted the fish, rebaited hooks, and cleaned fish like a pro. Those guys work hard! Lucia took good care of us and answered all our questions.
Salmon & Halibut Charter Fishing Packages
Our Fishing Packages Include
- Full days of fishing with experienced, licensed captain and crew
- Lodging at our Sitka Rock Waterfront or Waterview Suites
- A rental car per party of four for those staying at the Sitka Rock Suites
- Breakfast in your room each fishing day.
- Hearty lunches and snacks on the boat each fishing day.
- Transportation to and from Sitka’s airport.
- Transportation between the hotel and boat.
- Top quality boat, baits, and tackle.
- Rain gear.
- Highest quality fish processing: vacuum-sealed, flash frozen, and boxed to airline specifications.
- Gift CD with all the photos of your groups trip.
- Great people and Minnesotan Hospitality