We’re nearly a month into the 2014 season and we still have a lot to share throughout the summer, which is why we wanted to recap the last few months.
We’ve shared and you’ve shown us what you enjoy reading. Here is a list of your top 10 favorite posts from the first half of 2014.
Thanks for reading our blog!
Our top blog posts from the first half of 2014:
1. Farewell Captain Ben: Captain Ben leaves AU after 15 memorable seasons.
3. Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut: Delicious, simple halibut recipe packed with the flavors of panko and parmesan.
4. New Faces to the AU Crew: Meet the new members to the AU crew for the 2014 season.
5. Halibut Regulations for 2014: Consistent regulations are a good sign that the resource is stabilizing.
6. Angling Unlimited’s Customer Experience: See why after over 25 years of guiding on the North Pacific we know how to deliver a trip that exceeds even the loftiest expectations.
7. Betting Big on Kings: Captain Tom makes a prediction in March for generous king regulations – a month before they were released – he was right.
8. Fishing in the Saltwater Wilderness of Sitka, Alaska: Watch as we highlight the mystical wonder of Sitka’s saltwater wilderness. See why so many come to Sitka for the adventure of a lifetime.
9. Introducing Captain Bryan: Meet the newest captain for AU.
10. Angling Unlimited’s Fishing Equipment: When you go to Alaska for your trip of a lifetime, you should have the best gear at your disposal. It’s our goal to maintain our gear to the highest standard so you can only thank the equipment when you land the fish of a lifetime.
Did one of your favorites not make the top 10? Let us know which one in the comments!