- Size = 28-29 feet x 9 feet
- Main engine = Volvo diesel, 235-310 horse power
- Outdrive =Volvo Penta dual prop
- Kicker = 9.9 yamaha 4-stroke
- Cruising speed = 22-24 knots
Angling Unlimited Boats
- Custom Angling Unlimited design with a single purpose – total sport-fishing efficiency and passenger comfort for the North Pacific.
- Designed from the keel up for fishability and comfort.
- 360 degrees of fishing space – aft, middle and forward – full walkaround.
- Dry, heated, comfortable cabin for traveling.
- Powered by Volvo Duoprop diesel or Honda 4-stroke outboards.
- Smooth riding, rock-solid, seaworthy deep-vee design.
- High-end commercial grade electronics: radar, plotter, GPS, VHF radios, and fish finder.
Just the facts: Length 29 or 30 feet, beam 9’6”, welded aluminum construction. 330 HP Volvo D6 paired with Duoprop outdrive or twin 250 HP Honda 4-stroke power.
360 degrees of fishing platform – The ability to continue fishing while others have one hooked-up will give you more multiple hook-ups, more fishing time, more fish, and more fun!
Follow that King! – The walk-around deck allows you to stay on top of your fish to avoid tangles so others can continue fishing.
Angling Unlimited Tackle
Like our boats, the best tackle for fishing the North Pacific
- G. Loomis Salmon rods
- Shimano Tekota line counter levelwinds for salmon. Big Tekotas for halibut.
- Shimano, Penn, and G. Loomis halibut rods.
- Tackle maintained to the highest standards. Expect silky smooth drags and full spools of fresh line
- Canadian-style single action rods from G. Loomis (optional of course)
- Canadian-style Islander reels (optional of course)
- Needle sharp hooks from Gamakatsu
- Braided line from PowerPro for halibut
- 30 lb main line for salmon, 40 lb leaders
- 80 braid for halibut, 200 lb leaders
Note: If you have the urge to try out your own ultra-light gear, bring it along. If you want to cast a fly, fire away. Experiment. Have fun. Challenge yourself.