A Salmon Super-Highway
With our proximity to the outside passage, we have a salmon highway out our backdoor. During the months of May-September, we have a consistent run of salmon swimming up and down the coast to feed and return to their native streams. We have the opportunity to fish in their path.
Salmon & Halibut in the SAME DAY
Here in Sitka, there’s no having to decide which type of fish you want to go for or worrying about catching your limit for Salmon and not having Halibut nearby to fish as well. You can fish Salmon & Halibut in the same day, allowing you to maximize your time!
Effective Fishing Style
With our style of fishing – mooching – we teach anglers to work their bait through the water column, feel the bite, hook the fish, and fight it! This method is a more enjoyable, engaging style of fishing that contributes to our catching success.
An Experienced Crew
Our crew is experienced and we pride ourselves in delivering the fun, excitement and adventure that attracts people to Alaska. A great team of captains, deckhands, hostesses, processor, and management is guaranteed.
Salmon & Halibut Fishing Charter Packages
Our Fishing Packages Include
- Full days of fishing with experienced, licensed captain and crew
- Lodging at our Sitka Rock Waterfront or Waterview Suites
- A rental car per party of four for those staying at the Sitka Rock Suites
- Breakfast in your room each fishing day.
- Hearty lunches and snacks on the boat each fishing day.
- Transportation to and from Sitka’s airport.
- Transportation between the hotel and boat.
- Top quality boat, baits, and tackle.
- Rain gear.
- Highest quality fish processing: vacuum-sealed, flash frozen, and boxed to airline specifications.
- Great people and Minnesotan Hospitality