We package your Sitka trip so you can keep your focus on the fishing, the fun, and the experience of our saltwater wilderness. From the time you step off the jet in Sitka until you reboard, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re in our waterfront or waterview suites, you’ll enjoy great views of Sitka Sound and the ever possible sighting of eagles, whales, sea otters, mink, sea lions, seals, and more.
All units are 100% non-smoking. Each group of four gets the use of a car. Smaller groups share a car. You are free to explore downtown, Sitka’s roads (14 miles from end to end), or go to a river for a little extra fishing in the evening.
Room Features Include:
- Fully equipped kitchen and a barbecue on your deck
- Cook your catch of the day for dinner or enjoy one of Sitka’s many restaurants
- Daily maid service
- Free Wireless Internet
- Cable television
- Within walking distance from our dock (0.8 miles) & Halibut Point Park (0.5 miles)
- Groups of four or more get their own car
- Groups of three or less share a car with another group