Thank you for another impressive year of readership! After nearly 100 blog posts and thousands of page views, we see what you’ve enjoyed reading the most. In case you missed these popular posts or you’d like to read them again, here are the top blog posts of 2014. Enjoy!
Our Top Blog Posts from 2014:
1. Record King Forecast for 2014 – The record forecast was followed by a generous regulation and unbelievable fishing to back it up in 2014.
2. Sitka Fishing Report 7/20: Keenan Gallagher’s Big King – 12-year-old catches the fish of a lifetime with Captain Phil.
4. Sitka Fishing Report Card from the First Half – Captain Tom grades the fishing and weather from the first half of the 2014 season.
5. Big Silvers in Full Swing – Our 2014 late season clients experienced the most consistent big silver bite in recent memory.
6. New Faces to the AU Crew – Meet the new members of the amazing team Captain Chuck assembled in 2014.
7. Halibut Regulations for 2014 – Consistent regulations are a positive sign of a stable resource.
8. Fun Photos from 2014 – We like to highlight the grip and grin photos most of the time, but the lighter, funnier moments need to surface once and awhile too.
9. 2014 Season Review – Captain Tom reviews the season, highlights, and milestones from another memorable season.
10. AU Customer Experience – Our guests travel from all over the world to fish with us and expect a worry-free, first-class adventure. We deliver.
Did one of your favorites not make the top 10? Let us know which one!