Thank you for another impressive year of readership! After nearly 200 blog posts and thousands of page views, we see what you’ve enjoyed reading the most. In case you missed these popular posts or you’d like to read them again, here are the top blog posts of 2015. Enjoy!
Our Top Blog Posts from 2015:
1. Kings Will Rule Again in 2015 – Captain Tom delivered his king prediction for 2015 in February. Did you get to experience this trophy run?
2. Last Call for Kings – We had few precious available days to catch kings in June once our season got rolling. By June, they were booked. Make sure you book your days early if you want to experience the peak king run.
3. New Crew for 2015 – Meet the new members of the amazing team Captain Chuck assembled in 2015.
4. 2015 Halibut Regulations – Consistent regulations are a positive sign of a stable resource.
5. Three Days of Big Fish – An amazing three-day stretch where many different parties caught massive fish during their trip to Sitka.
6. Bull Orca – Captain Bo captured one of the most unbelievable videos of an orca you will ever see!
7. Let’s Clear Up Any King Confusion – Many key fisheries in Alaska experienced king salmon closures in 2015. WE DID NOT and we had one of the best runs for trophy fish in recent memory!
8. Hook It & Cook It 2015 – Once again, Ludger Szmania dazzled guests with his seafood preparation and everyone left with new cooking skills and amble fish.
9. A Family Vacation to SE Alaska – Every trip is special and unique. The O’Donnell’s created lifelong memories during their two-week Alaska adventure and one spectacular day outing with AU.
10. Fast-Action Salmon Fishing – Check out what a crazy day of non-stop salmon fishing is like with Angling Unlimited in Sitka, Alaska!
Did one of your favorites not make the top 10? Let us know which one!