It’s been over a year since we committed to delivering a more educational and entertaining blog for our readers. After all the posts from 2013, you’ve shown us what you enjoy reading. Here is a list of your top 10 favorite posts from 2013.
Thanks for reading our blog!
Our Top Blog Posts from 2013:
1. Record Rockfish Aged at 64 Years: Originally predicted very old, turned out to be much younger.
2. Season Outlook for 2013: How were Captain Tom’s predictions?
3. 10 Most Common Mooching Mistakes: Everyone does them, the key is fixing them.
4. King Salmon Regulation Prediction for 2014: Entering year 22, we expect another year of excellence
5. Our favorite photos from the first half of 2013: Grip and grin galore.
6. How to properly hook a salmon: Master this and you’ll be catching more fish.
7.. 5 Reasons to Love the 2013 Halibut Regulations: Stable regulations = stable resource
8.. Best Silver Run in 20 Years: Did you witness it?
9. Bluefish vs. Coho: East vs. West showdown
10. Albatross Launched: Latest boat added to a fleet with an already winning design.
Did one of your favorites not make the top 10? Let us know which one in the comments!