Peak Season Dates – Lowest Airfare Rates in 20 Years
Sitka is home to the best saltwater king salmon fishing in the world and the State of Alaska is forecasting another banner run. If you’ve never fished Sitka in June, here’s your chance. If you have, you know you don’t want to miss the action. We have three slots left in June and Delta Airlines will fly you up for a round trip fare of $177 from Seattle.
Arrive June 10 – Fish 11,12, 13 – Depart 14
Arrive June 13 – Fish 14, 15, 16 – Depart 17
These open dates are at the peak of the king salmon run for Sitka. You’ll find no better time to catch big beautiful, chrome bright king salmon. Check out the reports from mid-June last year when our anglers enjoyed fishing over massive schools of salmon. When an aggressive school of kings swims under your boat, you can expect everyone to hook up generating the much beloved “salmon dance”.
5 Reasons to Join Us in June
- Highest catch rates of kings for the season
- Highest catch rates for kings in Alaska
- Lowest airfare in 20 years – as low as $177 round-trip from Seattle. That’s over a 50% decrease in airfare from the same time last year
- Excellent halibut, rockfish, and lingcod fishing
- History in the form of run timing tends to repeat itself – Read our June 2014 reports to see how phenomenal the action was at the same time last year.
Join Us In June
Oops! We could not locate your form.[dt_gap height=”25″]