Call Today! 800-297-3380
Excellent Salmon forecast for the 2016 season!
Strong numbers, strong returns, and a high abundance index are three positive reasons for the best saltwater salmon fishing in the world.
Here’s how you can experience the finest saltwater fishing in Alaska before another season passes you by.
Highest Catch Rates in Alaska
Sitka has the best saltwater salmon fishing in the world! No where has better catch rates, giving you the best opportunity to catch multiple kings.
Prime Dates Available
We have openings available during every month of our season – pick your ideal dates today!
Hook It & Cook It
Join us for a week of fishing and the freshest gourmet seafood dinners you’ve ever had,
prepared by Chef Ludger Szmania of Warm Springs Inn & Winery in Wenatchee.
Ludger Szmania returns in 2016 to once again display his dazzling cooking skills and multi-course fish dinners. On four successive days, the great chef from Szmania’s Restaurant in Seattle will prepare appetizers and main courses from the fish caught that day. Expect spirited discussions between the chef and the students on fish cookery, fishing, politics, and life. Great eating, great fun, and if you pay attention, you’ll return home with the skills to impress family and friends. A complete cookbook with all the recipes is included with your four day/five night package.
Here is the complete menu and recipes from Hook It & Cook It 2015.
Arrive: May 12, 2016
Depart: Evening May 16 or Morning May 17
Clients & Testimonials
Over 25 years of happy customers, great memories & delicious fish.
- We had a great trip. Limits of kings, halibut and rockfish all three days, and the silvers came on toward the end. Captain James and Ryan did a great job of getting us on fish and maintaining good humor on the boat.Pat Tyrrell
- I had the best time imaginable with Angling Unlimited. All the dreams I had in fishing for Salmon in Alaska with my son came true, thanks to Angling Unlimited. As my only son grows older, I hope to repeat this trip with him to Angling Unlimited. Our visit was overwhelming gratifying. Looking back now, your video truly does describe what a fantastic group of people make up Angling Unlimited, and the personal attention to detail we received from the moment we arrived until the moment your team dropped my son & I off at our next stop in Sitka. Top shelf people & experience all the way! Thanks again for an incredible experience from start to finish.Chas & Tiger Richardson
- We were really blown away by the level of customer service we received. It was obvious that everyone at Angling Unlimited loves their job and genuinely cares about your clients. As a fellow small business owner, I know how difficult HR management can be. You have a group of people who truly seem to love working for you. Thanks again for a truly unique experience.Mitch Gordon
- I want to pass on kudos for the great job that Captain Bryan and Deckhand Eric turned in on the good ship Loon during our recent fishing trip to Sitka from 6/12 through 6/14. Please make it known to the appropriate parties that the Loon was the envy of the entire Sitka fleet during our stay. Captain Bryan and Eric were first class the entire trip, did a great job of finding fish for our boat to land, were very professional, yet fostered a fun atmosphere and did everything they could to make sure we all had an enjoyable time. Chris Thomas, WashingtonChris Thomas
- I wanted to say thanks to everyone, especially Bryan and Eric, for a great trip. At the same time, I wanted to give a testimonial to the excellent work Ken and the guys do processing and packing the fish. My trip to and from Sitka is long, and not an easy one, and I was especially concerned regarding a "frozen" arrival in Panama of the fish. My routing was leaving Sitka at 2 p.m. - thru Seattle - thru Denver (leaving at 11:50 p.m.) - thru Miami (departing at 9 a.m.) and arriving Panama at 11:45 a.m. I was confident things would work out. An airline delay and then cancellation at 1:30 a.m. in Denver threw me a curveball. American Airlines gave me back my luggage (including the two fish boxes) and rebooked me on a flight through Dallas, leaving at 9 a.m., and finally arriving at Panama at 7:45 p.m. that night. Given a 1.5 hour drive from the airport home, I thought the fish would be in bad shape. In Denver, I found a hotel with a freezer and accommodating desk clerk, so the boxes were in cold there for about 2 hours. The bottom line, when I arrived at my home around 10:30 p.m. after leaving Sitka at 5 p.m. Panama time the previous day the fish was all still well frozen. Thanks, and good work! Ken Peterson, PanamaKen Peterson
- I thoroughly enjoyed another great experience with AU! I have fished with many operators and outfitters, and for salmon and halibut on the ocean, AU is the most professional operation, and most enjoyable fishing I've experienced, every year, year after year. Ed Barnes, WashingtonEd Barnes
A Few Reasons to Fish with Angling Unlimited
Salmon & Halibut
We Love Sitka
Boats / Tackle
Meet Our Crew
Interested in a fishing trip with Angling Unlimited?
You can call us anytime at: 1-800-297-3380 or fill out our inquiry form below and we’ll have someone get in touch with you to answer any questions you may have.