Call Today! 800-297-3380
Excellent Salmon forecast for the 2016 season!
Strong numbers, strong returns, and a high abundance index are three positive reasons for the best saltwater salmon fishing in the world.
Here’s how you can experience the finest saltwater fishing in Alaska before another season passes you by.
Highest Catch Rates in Alaska
Sitka has the best saltwater salmon fishing in the world! No where has better catch rates, giving you the best opportunity to catch multiple kings.
Prime Dates Available
We have openings available during every month of our season – pick your ideal dates today!
Hook It & Cook It
Join us for a week of fishing and the freshest gourmet seafood dinners you’ve ever had,
prepared by Chef Ludger Szmania of Warm Springs Inn & Winery in Wenatchee.
Ludger Szmania returns in 2016 to once again display his dazzling cooking skills and multi-course fish dinners. On four successive days, the great chef from Szmania’s Restaurant in Seattle will prepare appetizers and main courses from the fish caught that day. Expect spirited discussions between the chef and the students on fish cookery, fishing, politics, and life. Great eating, great fun, and if you pay attention, you’ll return home with the skills to impress family and friends. A complete cookbook with all the recipes is included with your four day/five night package.
Here is the complete menu and recipes from Hook It & Cook It 2015.
Arrive: May 12, 2016
Depart: Evening May 16 or Morning May 17
Clients & Testimonials
Over 25 years of happy customers, great memories & delicious fish.
- You and your crew are awesome! First class all the way and we really appreciate it. I’ve worked in 5-star resorts and I can recognize great service when I experience it. We will recommend your outfit to everyone.Jay Kincaid
- Capt. Spencer and his deckhand Aaron were top notch. Besides locating the fish (which they did) and being courteous, they went above and beyond in many ways. One being that they never showed any frustration when untangling our lines (which happened frequently) or how many times we missed or lost a fish that should have been in the box. The second, which meant a lot to me, was that they took an interest in what we wanted to fish for and how we wanted to fish. In short, they cared about making it fun and not just about the fish. The accommodations were good, clean, and the staff was friendly. The last day of having to move to another hotel was not a great experience, but in the big picture was a small detail. I have fished in Alaska for the past 6 years, with 3 different companies, and I will be coming back to this one. I will and would recommend this company to anyone, and feel confident about my recommendation, but at the end of the day it really comes down to the captain, his deckhand, and how they treat their clients. As I stated before, Capt. Spencer and Aaron were the best I have ever seen.Perry Montoya
- Our trip was amazing! I could not have asked for a better experience with my dad. Capt. Ryan was great and I think by the end he got used to (and maybe found some enjoyment) my random bust out of a song. I really appreciate that he took the time to go over and see the whale that was close by when we were fishing for rock fish. It was the cherry on top to the already great trip. Thank you to all your staff. You have a great people working for you!Kimberly Olson
- This was the BEST fishing trip I had ever been on. That was my third trip to Alaska. From the time we were picked up at the airport until we left, we were well taken care of by your staff. I really want to thank you for putting us with Captain Bryan (Cobra) and Eric (Viking). They put us on fish and we caught them. Plus they are great guys! Thank you again for a memorable Alaskan fishing trip.Michael Carnes
- We had an absolute fabulous experience at Angling Unlimited! The customer service, super-friendly staff, attention to client details, was second to none. Our host Lindsay was excellent! Our fishing Captain Spencer and deckhand Aaron were excellent! Our parents also had an equally wonderful experience. They have fished all over Alaska and said Angling Unlimited was the crème de la crème of places they have fished at. They have never experienced the superb guide/host service from the time they got off the place through helping check boxes of fish at the ticketing counter. We were all extremely pleased! We will all be back for more Sitka and Angling Unlimited!Ericka Kuser
- I had the best time up there. Your company is number one in my book. I will be back, just need to save up. Spencer & Aaron were great! Had a great time fishing with those two. You have a great team there. The hostess were top notch as well.Derick Whitaker
A Few Reasons to Fish with Angling Unlimited
Salmon & Halibut
We Love Sitka
Boats / Tackle
Meet Our Crew
Interested in a fishing trip with Angling Unlimited?
You can call us anytime at: 1-800-297-3380 or fill out our inquiry form below and we’ll have someone get in touch with you to answer any questions you may have.