Take you grandchildren fishing on Angling Unlimited’s grandparents special. The time
is August 24-28 – prime for peak silver action – and action is what gets kids going. Spice
that fun that with some late season kings, halibut, rockfish, and lingcod and you’ve got
the perfect time of year to keep those with shorter attention spans excited.
You’ll enjoy three full days of fishing with the focus going beyond just catching fish
(don’t worry – there will be plenty of that.). Angling Unlimited’s experts will teach the
kids important foundational skills for fishing:
1. Leader and knot tying
2. Proper netting of a fish
3. Proper care of the fish including bleeding, gutting, icing, and filleting.
4. Use and maintenance of the gear.
5. How to spot fish on the electronics and how to use GPS to find them again.
6. How to make a delicious sandwich for their grandparent.
There will be three full days on the water and a one hour evening reception in our tent
each night to go over the day’s action and lessons, answer questions, and help the kids
refine their new found skills.
Arrival Date: August 24
Fishing and learning: August 25, 26, 27
Departure Date: August 28
Price: $1750 per person
Click here or call (800) 297-3380 to make your reservation today!
Your package includes…
- Full days of fishing with experienced, licensed captain and crew
- Lodging at our Sitka Rock Waterfront or Waterview Suites
- A rental car per party of four for those staying at the Sitka Rock Suites
- Breakfast in your room each fishing day.
- Hearty lunches and snacks on the boat each fishing day.
- Transportation to and from Sitka’s airport.
- Transportation between the hotel and boat.
- Top quality boat, baits, and tackle.
- Rain gear.
- Highest quality fish processing: vacuum-sealed, flash frozen, and boxed to airline specifications.
- Gift CD with all the photos of your groups trip.
Your package doesn’t include…
- Airfare (Alaska Airlines)
- Evening meals
- Sitka sales tax and Sitka fish box tax
- Alaska fishing license and King Salmon stamp