Don’t Miss the Mid-March Miracle of Herring
Family-Outdoors, a fishing, hunting and camping blog out of the Missouri Ozarks, recently named Sitka (home of Angling Unlimited) a top ten fishing destination in the United States.
“Most people believe that the world’s best salmon, halibut, and trout fishing is found in Alaska,” they wrote. “And Sitka is the epicenter for the best action.”
Also on the list:
- Yellowstone River, Montana
- Everglades National Park, Florida
- Adirondack Park, New York
- Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Escanaba, Michigan
- Texas Hill Country, Texas
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Maine
- Lake Powell/Lower Colorado River, Utah & Arizona
- Driftless Area, Wisconsin, Iowa & Minnesota
(click here to see the full list)
We couldn’t agree more that Sitka “is the dream of any fisherman who wants the best salmon, halibut, and trout fishing of their lives” and Angling Unlimited has the experience to make it happen.