Great Deals on Flights to Sitka in 2020
Unique benefits to fishing mid-May through June 10th, 2020 in Sitka, Alaska.
- Kings only – If catching chinook is your thing, this is the time to focus on them. Catch rates are high and hopes of the tyee (over 30 pounds) are ever present.
- Inshore – In the early season we find kings in classic shallow water drifts along the kelp line in famed places like the Shark Hole, Biorka, Forturna to name a few. If motor mooching for a big chinook on calm water sounds like fun, this is the best time of year for it.
- Halibut – Left alone for the fall, winter, and early spring, our halibut spots are nicely recharged and highly productive.
- Discount prices – The summer travel season isn’t quite underway, so we price May and early June very attractively. Same great skippers, boats, lodging, fishing, and service – lower price.
- Hook It and Cook It and Reel Meal in early season. If you want to fish by day while enjoying unique, delicious and learnable recipes by night, here’s your chance.
- Ready and raring to go – We pride ourselves on our preparedness and energy every day of the season, but there is a special buzz in spring. We love our work and excitement is in the air when we first get back to it.
- Because you can – After a long winter, you can get out on the water and catch a big king, jig up some rockfishing, and crank in a halibut all while enjoying the salt water wilderness of Southeast Alaska.